Major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing, recognize that search is the principal way that people look for information about local businesses online. That’s why it is so important to have an SEO site (Search Engine Optimized) that can easily be found.
SEO is the process used to enrich the content and keyword relevancy of your site on the Internet. By doing this, your site is ranked higher on the result pages when someone searches for keywords relevant to the goods and services that you provide.
Local SEO takes this concept one step closer to home. By geo-targeting your business, your listing and website will be in front of the people that are most likely to buy your product or services – those customers that are physically located near you. It’s that simple!
85% of consumers search for local businesses online
Did you know that when Internet users look at the results of a Google search, 75% rarely go beyond the first page? Getting your business on the first page is the most effective way to drive qualified customers to your door. When they’re searching for products or services related to your business, you want to be sure that you’re seen. Being buried at the bottom of a search result yields little or no benefit to you or your business.
- Clients will find your site while looking for relevant products and services
- 85% of consumers search for local businesses online
- Improves your rankings on Google
- Improves your local brand name recognition
- People are likely to trust a local name
- Ninety-four million American adults use the Internet every day
- Sixty-three percent of those folks access search sites every day
- 17.5 billion searches conducted per month in USA
- Search matters:93% of consumers begin from a search